Registrations are processed on a first come first served basis until Nov. 1st.
To register for the 2016 PRMA Summit please click here.
To register for the Summit hotel, click here.
Full registration – Member
- $475 if registered by September 15, 2016
- $590 if registered by October 14, 2016
- $690 if registered after October 14, 2016
Corporate and Enterprise Discounts
Corporate and Enterprise Members will receive a 5% discount on published rates.
Full registration – Public
- $675 if registered by September 15, 2016
- $790 if registered by October 14, 2016
- $890 if registered after October 14, 2016
Join PRMA now for access to Member rates and a full year of PRMA offerings.
Registration includes participation in:
- General Sessions
- 4 Break-out Sessions
- 1 Roundtable Session
- Sunday Welcome Reception (dinner on your own)
- Monday and Tuesday Breakfast and Lunch
- Monday evening Reception and Awards Dinner
Cancellation of any conference registration will be subject to a $45 processing fee. Substitutions will be allowed but must be received prior to November 1, 2016. After this date, any substitutions will be handled on-site at the Summit Registration Desk. Please bring a copy of your registration confirmation letter on-site. Registrations cancelled after October 16, 2016 are non-refundable.
To receive a refund for payment of registration fees, notification must be received in writing to
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 16, 2016.
There will be a photographer at this event. Any photos taken at the event may be used for marketing related purposes.
On-Site Registration Hours
Please visit the Summit Registration Desk at the Eaglewood Resort & Spa during the following hours to pick up your name badge and meeting materials.
- Sunday, November 13, 2 – 8 p.m.
- Monday, November 14, 7 – 8 a.m.
Dress code is business casual for the duration of the event.
For questions about the summit please e-mail: email@example.com
To learn more about PRMA, please: