PRMA Awards, Applications and Guidelines
The Emerging Leader Award
(Under the Age of 40)
The Emerging Leader Award recognizes an individual who is in the early stage of their insurance career and has shown outstanding promise for future leadership in our industry. This individual is aspirational and energetic in the approach to their career. They already have many of the qualities of a leader without being in a leadership role. They are willing to contribute and share knowledge while developing others in the business. This individual has the business acumen, vision, spirit, and commitment to being a distinguished industry expert.
The recipient of this award will be recognized at the 2023 PRMA Annual Summit being held November 5th – 7th in Chicago.
The recipient of the award should exhibit the following:
- Insurance professional who is under the age of 40
- Demonstrates a vision and commitment to the high-net-worth industry
- Demonstrates collaboration amongst teams and are good communicators
- Are well liked and well respected by their peers and gets along with other easily
- Proven ability to mentor, coach and help others grow to their full potential
How to Nominate:
Complete the Emerging Leader Form and answer as fully and completely as possible. Where appropriate please provide specific examples of how your nominee demonstrates the criteria listed above.
Deadline for entries: Friday, August 18th 2023 (5 pm ET) – NOMINATIONS/APPLICATIONS CLOSED