PRMA Awards, Applications and Guidelines
The JoAnn Heltibridle Award
The JoAnn Heltibridle Award is named in honor of a distinguished personal insurance professional that perished in the attacks on 9/11. JoAnn was universally recognized by her peers, colleagues, and clients as a personal risk management expert with utmost integrity and uncompromising client commitment. PRMA is proud to commemorate JoAnn’s life and career by honoring others that promote the same virtues and qualities that she lived by every day.
This award recognizes an insurance professional who stands for client service excellence. This individual embraces the insurance industry with passion and advocates for his/her client’s best interests.
The recipient of this award will be recognized at the 2023 PRMA Annual Summit being held November 5th – 7th in Chicago.
The recipient of the award should exhibit the following:
- Agent or broker who works directly with clients
- Exhibits Personal Risk Management expertise when advising clients on their insurance program
- Exemplifies commitment and passion to the client experience
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the insurance industry
- Dedicated to educating their clients, colleagues, or other peers in the industry
How to Nominate:
Complete the JoAnn Heltibridle Nomination Form and answer as fully and completely as possible. Where appropriate please provide specific examples of how your nominee demonstrates the criteria listed above.
Deadline for entries: Friday, August 18th 2023 (5 pm ET)